After seeing Rachel Graves vision board I decided to make one for myself. It did help to get everything I have been thinking about in the past few months together in one place. I also liked how it took a lot of thought to find pictures and be able to actually visualize these things. I can imagine these things happening withing the next 5 years.
The picture of graduation caps represents me graduating from Keene with a B.S. in Biology. The picture of the crime scene and the guy at the microscope represents me hopefully getting a job in forensic science soon after graduation. I have been conflicted about what field of Biology I want to go into but in the past few months I have decided that forensics would be a field that I would like to explore.
The picture of the Keene State cross country team represents my love for running and all of the friendships I have made through it. I am currently in my 11th year of running competitively and my 27th season after starting in 6th grade so it is safe to say that the sport has become a huge part of my life. I have made some of my best friends from the sport and I would like to continue with the sport and meeting new people no matter where I end up, even if it means just running local road and trail races.
Although I love running, the mountain bike represents a sport that I also love when I need a break from running. I haven’t had the chance to get super into mountain biking but it is a sport that I would love to get into more in the future. I usually just go for fun rides and but I have done two races at Stonewall farm in Keene and would love to do more.
The plane picture is from my first trip to the Turks and Caicos with my tropical marine biology class. It represents my love for travel. I would love to travel all over the world, especially to New Zealand, Australia and Iceland. I would also love to explore the national parks that are right here in the U.S.
The house, cat and the represent me wanting to have a house with my best friend and a furry friend to share it with.
- “Graduation” By Mark Ramsey Under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- “Day 253 – West Midlands Police – Forensic Science Lab” By West Midlands Police Under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- “Wedding Rings” By Public Domain Under CC0 Public Domain
- “A Cape Cod Style House On Cape Cod” By Librarygroover Under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
- “A full suspension mountain bike. Norco Range C3 above Squamish” By Walleater Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Plane Photo Taken By Alana Olendorf
- Keene State Cross Country Team Photo Taken By Alex Medina
- “Forensic Science” By Apollidon Under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported